Pharmacetical Drugs (Medicine) - Export
Medicines cannot be forwarded to the following countries - (Subject to change)
American Samoa, Angola, Armenia, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Guinea, Latvia, Libya, Luxembourg, Namibia, Nevis, Pakistan, Portugal, Russia, Spain, St.Vincent, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Turkmenistan, Turks & Caicos Islands, USA & Germany.
Medicines will be forwarded on special rates, Please clarify with our customer relations or contact our nearest booking centre.
1. MEDICINES - (INDIVIDUALS)
- Doctor's Certificate should be accompanied stating cause of illness & necessity of medicine prescribed for Patient's health. - Original + 4 Copies
- Doctor's Prescription mentioning the name of the medicine and consumption duration. - Original + 4 Copies
- Medicine purchase bill from the Medical Store - Original + 4 Copies
- For AYURVEDIC Medicines "Mixture Preparation - Composition" should be duly typed, company Seal & Sign in the manufacturers letterhead to be enclosed. - Original + 4 Copies
- Liquid Medicines will not be forwarded and if received it will be returned back to Origin station.
- Individual Invoice duly filled, signed & mentioning the value in Indian rupees. - 1+4 Copies Download
- Shipper photo identity proof copy like driving license, passport, voters id or ration card to be enclosed with the consignment.
- Tablets can be only forwarded within 500 Gms inclusive the weight of the paperworks.
2. MEDICINES - (COMPANY) for sample purpose
- Company Invoice duly filled, signed (with company seal) & mentioning the value in Indian rupees - 1+4 Copies Download
- Lab Analysis Report
- Drug License
- Non-DG Declaration Download
- MSDS 16 Points Download